New Everton Stadium Discussion

Thanks - how do you know that for sure?

There are renders like this, too:

67e07a90-a93c-11ed-acb8-bdc42a32cf4d.jpg
Prefer that. With the electronic boards half way up the stands & at ground level obviously plus external branding is there a need for wording in the seats that’s not visible during the game anyway

This is true but it's the only official pics with it just all blue. I believe Meis has made a deal of the 1878 in the past and just the nod to Goodison will take over and it will be as per your original picture and the fly through video.
Speaking of which, are we to presume that the '1878 club' spoken of back then - with 1,878 wooden seats taken from Goodison - is no longer a plan?

I really liked the idea of that, but I've not heard it mentioned in the last couple of years, which is a real shame.

Saw this pic on Google - and what with the installation of the seats getting started, it got me thinking: is there a plan for what we're going to write on the seats, if anything?

I'm not a fan of the serif typeface here - hopefully we're not using that:

0_BMD121121.jpg

I'd be happy with 100% blue seats, to be honest. Failing that, something simple and uncomplicated like the 'Everton' / 'EFC' on the Gwladys / Bullens / Park End currently.
This was the image from the Peoples Project App. The West Stand doesn't have any writing.

Screenshot_20220511-165638_People's Project.jpg

I can't see us taking the roof off and building another tier anywhere so no, there won't be. The third tier was only on the 60k version.
Had it in my mind that the largest stand had another tier. Must have imagined it or just got confused with the original version.

Had it in my mind that the largest stand had another tier. Must have imagined it or just got confused with the original version.

I've seen the West Stand been referred to at times as a 3 tier due to the section in the middle that breaks up 60% of it.

To be fair i'm not even sure in the 60k version there was a third tier as such, more that the second tier was much larger,

Screenshot_20220619-210720_Gallery.jpg