New Everton Stadium Discussion

Despite the lack of upper high seating in the north stand it looks really impressive. The sun setting early evening more so. The very occasional northern lights will be spectacular.
The sewage treatment plant is well sxite

Its the rake of the stands that gets me every time mate. We’re going to be right on top of the pitch and it’s going to feel that way, it’s going intimidating and a cauldron, I think it’s elevation and proximity to the pitch is going to be unique.

Another question on season tickets that come with hospitality...

Does anyone know if these are applicable for resale if you can't attend a game, same as a normal season ticket? Would the resale be for the ticket and hospitality or i could only resale the ticket and i basically lose the value of the hospitality?

My thought is they are bolted together you cant have a premium seat without hospitality so if you 'resale' it comes as a package and Everton would set the resale value.

Cheers
I spoke to them this week as I’m thinking about getting one myself. They said transferring tickets to family and friends is definitely fine but as yet they haven’t confirmed whether you will be able to resell (through official channels obviously, not interested in trying to make a profit). But they thought there would be a system in place to get the tickets back on the market and I guess Everton will set that price.

so one end is bigger

anyone know what sid/ or stand will be by the away fans?
20220618_070838.jpg

So a podcast about Everton and BMD. They suggest whilst the ground is good for us and will cement us mid table it is not a game changer in enabling us to challenge at the top of the table.
Still exciting though, will help change perceptions, we still need a rich owner who will run us properly, and they think it will not be 777

Nice one mate. Any chance there's one with the capacity of each stand?

These are estimates but it's about

13k South Stand
10,700 North Stand
12,500 East Stand
12,000 West Stand

That's what I managed to count (48,200) so I know I was out by 4k which I'm assuming would have been in the East & West and box seats/corporate

This is how it's actually been broken down though (these numbers are accurate)

43,880 will be normal seats
5,334 will be premium seats
448 will be Box seats
2,968 away seating (Northwest lower tier)
258 seats for directors, media and non officials