2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Pathetic comment
The Pickford that kept us up the last two seasons is the only Pickford that ever turned up for England. He’s been absolutely magnificent for those ungrateful knobs
Saving two penalties in a final should've been enough for England to win it, but it's forgotten because they failed
Ramsdale is nowhere near as good. In fact he'd be 4th best English GK imo
Pickers
Pope/Johnstone
Ramsdale

England fans are grateful mate, its an agenda from so called 'experts' and pundits.
I live in the south east mate and trust me, they’re not grateful.
The media agenda against Pickford ever since Van Dyke ran into him has made most people dislike him and the second a Pope or Ramsdale or Henderson have a few good games it’s ‘T rex arms out’ and I’m one of few standing up for him. It’s sad.

I live in the south east mate and trust me, they’re not grateful.
The media agenda against Pickford ever since Van Dyke ran into him has made most people dislike him and the second a Pope or Ramsdale or Henderson have a few good games it’s ‘T rex arms out’ and I’m one of few standing up for him. It’s sad.
The England fans I speak to know he's the best and the match going fans do. The non match going ones are led by the media.

Not at fault for any of the goals yesterday but i reckon he must have bizarre stats as he has lots of games where he doesn't actually make a save and we end up getting beat by 2 or 3 goals.
I’ve noticed certainly in the last 12-18 months any mistake we make we get punished. I think in general we limit teams to efforts on goal or certainty easy chances, just seems at the moment we ain’t getting the rub of the green. Certainly in this season you had overhead kick last night, morris second goal for Luton and even dunk for Brighton which was offside. Even trossard goal for Arsenal I would say these hard good chances but not easy to execute but they have.

I’ve noticed certainly in the last 12-18 months any mistake we make we get punished. I think in general we limit teams to efforts on goal or certainty easy chances, just seems at the moment we ain’t getting the rub of the green. Certainly in this season you had overhead kick last night, morris second goal for Luton and even dunk for Brighton which was offside. Even trossard goal for Arsenal I would say these hard good chances but not easy to execute but they have.

Yep, people deffo seem to be saving their worldies for us.

We're right up against everything atm :(