6 + 2 Point Deductions

hopefully in our favour
Fingers crossed. If there’s any evidence of the PL having influenced the panel then it should be thrown out. I think it’s in the PL’s interests to have this resolved speedily. If we get some or all of our points back at the end of the season will other teams threaten to sue them? Would be hilarious but this whole sorry process has thrown the integrity of the league into question.

Fingers crossed. If there’s any evidence of the PL having influenced the panel then it should be thrown out. I think it’s in the PL’s interests to have this resolved speedily. If we get some or all of our points back at the end of the season will other teams threaten to sue them? Would be hilarious but this whole sorry process has thrown the integrity of the league into question.

they have to give us them during the season mate - it’s a can worms

They'll be pleased we're doing well. Less pressure on them to overturn the decision because they think we'll be placated.

Need to keep the heat on despite us doing well.
Exactly. We need to be even louder about it now.
They're hoping a couple of wins and the broadcasters not talking about it and not showing the protests, and everyone will forget it.
We should be in the mix for a potential European spot right now, not just hanging above relegation.

If we're under no threat of relegation then i think they'll give us points back just to make them look a little better. Just wont give us enough to mess up europe as that would cause problems for them again.