Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be clear - I don't think most are losing their heads about losing, we were due a defeat or 2, but the ease with which they've gone 2 up is really disappointing and essentially won the game within 20 minutes. That's what people are peeved about, and the fact we have to chase it means more goals are likely as we are not equipped to get back into this.

Didn’t we have a peno giving against us vs villa for something similar. Pickford got the man after the ball had gone. It was weak

My concern is it doesn't appear that we can make chang s tactically in game. Jury out for me as to whether Dyche will ever be able to do that.
I think that's fair. Although the kinda thing that you need a bigger squad for and having spent more time with the squad that multiple plans are used.

They would have trained/prepped for this system, you either scrap it because it's 2-0 or give Gomes a chance and keep the system that you prepped.

But agree, he needs to employ some alternative plans are bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.