Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One blocked by the defender.
One great save by the keeper.
One off the bar.

I think you're being rather harsh. Even the off the bar one wasn't easy.
A 52K a week professional football player should be slotting at least 1 and should be passing across the goal to 2 open players who have an open goal in front of them.

Oh koff lad, it’s not a case of it being a foul but a case of it being ‘clear and obvious’. When the entire sky panel and the helmets like Mike Dean are all saying it’s not a foul, then it supports the idea of the initial decision not being stonewall enough to overturn. Got nothing to do with now and then, it’s a case of 99% of people not thinking it’s a foul and the 1% in VAR ruling the roost
This👍

A 52K a week professional football player should be slotting at least 1 and should be passing across the goal to 2 open players who have an open goal in front of them.
As I said I didn't see the 2 open players one.

two of them were blocked. One with a great defensive block and another the defender deflects it and Vicario makes a great save.

That one at the death, was NOT easy. It was not a sitter, it was not a given.

Exactly

We’ve always known he has this in his locker

It’s just can he consistently give the effort and “hard yards” required of a Dyche side - which is something that’s proven to work for us

I hope he can - because his technical ability is something we sorely lack
Yes, and won't be lacking in technical ability department with Dele back in the fray also. Both of them however will be doubtful for the hard yards aspect of the game i'm afraid

They both play every game and get through some serious mileage pressing etc. Cant expect them to be at their sharpest every time they get the ball when they run their arse off all game
They are the teams main creative outlet. You can't give it away that much at this level imo.

You know we have improved a lot when we lose one of our toughest fixtures of the season and its one we feel we SHOULD have won.

No doubt the worriers will be rushing to the relegation thread because they derive some weird pleasure in unnecessary anguish.
Bots !!

Status
Not open for further replies.