Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that tackle by DCL again there. It’s beyond incompetent, surely. The big giveaway is no Palace player remotely appeals and thinks it’s a foul. Disgusting these officials.

How has the on-field ref not got the spine to stick with what he originally saw on the pitch in normal time? Another stitch-up.
None of the palace fans appeal or go mad, another massive clue that it wasn’t even a friggin foul.

Game has gone.

So much better with a back 4. Lacked some composure and guile in the final third.
Hopefully McNeil isn’t too bad, Danjuma looked better and can at least cover on the left. Suppose the one benefit of a relay is that it takes 1 of Calvert-Lewin’s 3 game bans. If we can get through that will be another one so he’d only miss the Villa game in the league.

IMG_5558.jpeg

What’s the difference?

Beto being a good lad and not rolling around screaming like that ex rs did?

Once again, I’m sick of saying it, why the F can these refs not go to the monitor and say, “I’ve had a look and I was right first time, it’s not even a foul”. It can only be that they are under instructions not to question the VAR officials.

The crunch is coming on this, it’s a fiasco and everyone is now seeing it for the shambles it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.