Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I remember only one time ever seeing a ref go to the monitor and not change the call. Like you, though, I can't remember which one it was.

I agree that it's not necessary to shout corruption at the league / FA on this one, specifically because Kavanagh himself seems to have it out for us directly. He's the same joker who disallowed the winner against United in 2020 for Gylfi allegedly being in the goalie's line of sight when he was merely sitting on the ground (and gave Carlo a red post-game for merely questioning it, remember?) and also was the ref for the Rodri non-handball when we lost to City 1-0 in 2022.

The only conspiracy is that this particular clown ever gets to ref any of our games at all.
Clattenberg mk2

Overall both teams evenly matched but too often our final ball was badly placed. DCL should have had more support not playing as the lone wolf.

Too often Palace players went to grass to get a free kick.

Re DCL that was not a red card, no way referee was incorrect. Look at the man handling by Andresen that should have been a penalty and a red card.

Our players played with energy and did well. Virginia had a good game as did Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.