Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche knows nothing else but the crap we get served to us every week. He can't do any different because he's limited.
All this low block crap is all him. Give up possession to everyone we play. There was a goal kick against villaa where every player was in our half and it was our goal kick
The players get into the final third and theres literally no structure no creativity no spark.
With other managers theres been a structure at the very least.

Harrison just runs it then loses it 90% of the time, dom looks lost, mcneil varys between good and one didimensionalbeto is a waste of time. The fullbacks are usually late on the overlap then either don't get used or don't get the ball in. It's boring and predictable.

And the subs 80 minutes every game. He's not proactive at all

so what’s the solution mate?

Dyche knows nothing else but the crap we get served to us every week. He can't do any different because he's limited.
All this low block crap is all him. Give up possession to everyone we play. There was a goal kick against villaa where every player was in our half and it was our goal kick
The players get into the final third and theres literally no structure no creativity no spark.
With other managers theres been a structure at

How can our forwards be so crap and yet Dobbin doesn't get a look in, he must have been buzzin after that Chelsea goal and not a sniff since

Is it wrong that I actually admire the steel Luton have shown in recent weeks? It is paying dividends for them. They were written off before they barely kicked a ball in anger. We have to address our own approach in that regard because presently it's a fight we are losing.
Without the unprecedented wholly disproportionate scandalous deduction they would be cut adrift in the bottom 3.

Harrison just runs it then loses it 90% of the time, dom looks lost, mcneil varys between good and one didimensionalbeto is a waste of time. The fullbacks are usually late on the overlap then either don't get used or don't get the ball in. It's boring and predictable.

Exacty this 👆

Wasn`t the football why Allardyce got legged and it wasn`t as bad as this.

We are starting to get good players through the door, with the players we have we would benefit from a more possession based game. Dyche is one dimensional but as the team has improved he just keeps exactly the same tactics, I can`t get behind him, he just isn`t progressive. He plays a dinosaur brand of football that is dying out with the type of managers that play it i.e. Allardyce & Mourinho...

But the club has no choice, this is what we are stuck with...

For me, Dyche has me actually watching games again and liking the team. Today was a fall back to old times of capitulation Everton but generally, he's instilled fight and hard work into us when we've a full strength team. Leave the overreaction at the door, we've enough problems off the field given the club are borrowing money to pay players wages
I dont see it as an overreaction

Everything I saw today was a return to the dire Everton we've got used to in the last 5 years. Manager had no gameplan, the team selection was totally wrong. We couldn't compete at set pieces. We showed no fight or urgency.

There are still far too many players at this club who only play well for short periods of the season. Still far too much inconsistency - when we are bad we are absolutely abysmal like today

But overall today, I dont believe the manager sent the team out today with a gameplan that was ever likely to trouble Luton.

We'd be 12th in the league without the points deduction.

He's doing fine

Status
Not open for further replies.