Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the point, tough MotM that. Pickford important (and could have had assists) Godfrey much improved and crucial tackles, Tarkowski for some rough n tumble, and Myko for that first half. Decisions decisions. Branthwaite for the equaliser just shading me patting myself on the back for picking the most obvious change in football history for playing Young right midfield and looking to get crosses in double quick time.

Noice.... shame about FC Lutonona's games in hand, but if someone snaps Ross Barkley and/or Alfie Scharner-Rush-Van Nistelrooy-Stead-Doughty they'll struggle.

efc.png

Also amuses me when FS says "federation decision". Yeah, "world wrestling federation" decision more like....

Honestly I still can’t believe they tried to disallow that goal. I’m more fuming about that than happy we got a point. Scandalous.
They were about to send a csi team on the pitch to forensically analyse the goal and finding whatever evidence they could to disallow it

VAR just kills the celebration. doesn't even feel good when the goal is awarded knowing that VAR would love to rule it out
there’s no way it improves the experience of football or the decision making

ideally it needs scrapping, realistically it needs pausing, testing and working out at a different level, or a less important competition like carabao, conference league etc, not the top level of the game

Reactions: MrD

Status
Not open for further replies.