Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think this is my favourite thing about the goal!!!

C595C86C-B661-4C70-90E3-1D31C8F31A75.jpeg

Yes, which none of our players touched. You are allowed to be stood offside if you don’t touch it.
If he had the advantage of an advanced offside position when the ball is played it get's dragged back. The header after the FK is taken is unimportant. Because he is active and involved in play to finish the accidental flick on. As it was, he was just onside. I understand it, and we got the decision on a razors width.

i agree
dunno how tho people are confident of staying up
We are guaranteed to lose lots more games. If we didn’t we’d win that weird world club championship thing. It’s tough down at the bottom, but losing/drawing is inevitable. Need to dust off and move on, particularly when the performance isn’t awful. Take confidence in having a side that are crap but genuinely grafting. We’ve had plenty periods of crap and trying to throw the manager under the bus. Better times are ahead (ish)

If he had the advantage of an advanced offside position when the ball is played it get's dragged back. The header after the FK is taken is unimportant. Because he is active and involved in play to finish the accidental flick on. As it was, he was just onside. I understand it, and we got the decision on a razors width.

No it doesn’t. Their defender made a “deliberate play for the ball” which means it becomes second phase after that. Branthwaite was nowhere near him to be deemed interfering with play either.

Don’t agree. Romero actively plays the ball, so just don’t see the relevance.

Yeah but we should be 10 points clear of the relegation zone. Probably only needing 2 more wins and a couple of draws for safety. Premier league really have stuffed us. We all could have done with a stress free season for our health after the last 2.
That's what gets up my goat the most. We should be having a well and truly hard earned stress free run in which every single blue deserves after the last couple of years but for the corruption of PL. Praying we get all of our points back and very soon.

Deserved a draw in my opinion

First half I thought was embarrassing at times , applauding Richarlison ffs, second half a lot better

Hopefully the Geordies do us a favour today