Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracker fight back, loads of character shown. Gana Gueye, Branthwaite and Godfrey were boss, Myko and Ashley Young played well. Mcneil was gash yet again, but hopefully Dobbins late show might get him a start. Very pleased with the point as we had to come from behind twice. But my god, that Oliver is some kind of god level blert isnt he?

We need the Duke back ASAP!

With Onana, Doucoure and Gomes in the midfield, we'd look a completely different team.
Hope we get Abdoulaye Doucoure back soon as we miss him badly. Also, it will give me the chance to use my new meme :D

YCHTD.jpeg

At half time I was confident we were getting something out of the game but as the 2nd half unfolded. Spurs were the better team and we resorted to hit and hope. Made up with the point but didn't see it coming to be honest.

When I seen 7 minutes go up I had a gut feeling we would score, we pay the price when a game is 0-0 we don’t take chances when on top for the opposition to smash and grab and take points, all their snide little antics running the clock down well and truly bit them on the jacksy today and we got a well earned point even with the joke of a referee and the clowns on the touchline, both our goals went to var again!haven’t seen it back yet but my daughter said the 2 penalty shouts should have been given,

Status
Not open for further replies.