6 + 2 Point Deductions

Friday is always Bad News day.
It's when you get all your household bills & nasty letters you don't want.

Gives you the weekend to start fuming, then calm down before the inevitable acceptance on Monday morning.
Save your life from the stress and anguish and bin all your letters like I do...Never looked at one letter in my life and am doing just fine.

Don't even read my birthday cards,just check them for cash then bin them.

Thanks. Could we argue 10 points deduction is counter productive in that case?
For me it isn't counter productive until we are done for a breach....the punishment in itself and the possibility of double jeopardy is counter productive and indeed enhance the risk of administration/relegation. The principle of not spending beyond your means is I guess a fair one. Punishment is the issue...has to be proportionate and more importantly not putting the future of any clubs at risk.

Between the soaring legal bills, the potential chaos for the end of the season, and the reaction of the parliamentary committee even out of self interest rather than any fairness the signs are all there that they should reach a balanced amicable settlement with us and Forest then move on with their new, and hopefully more transparent, rules rather than die on the hill of unfit rules and an insufficient process.
This feels like our best route to a decent resolution (I have no trust in faifness or decency). Given we have the option of arbitration if we don't like the appeal outcome, plus another set of charges to contend with it could go well beyond the end of the season. Assume Notts Forest will be layering-up too.

Add that to the increasing number of clubs walking a financial tightrope you could see Masters and Co looking for a quick off-ramp which would need to be acceptable for us.

My worry is that the Premier league are in so deep that they'll keep digging.

Seeing as 14 (is it?) from 20 teams need to agree to new rules, surely there can be no way that any new rules brought in can benefit the 'big 6', right? Wouldn't make much sense would it for clubs agreeing to rules that make it impossible for them to ever close the gap to the bigger boys?

Seeing as 14 (is it?) from 20 teams need to agree to new rules, surely there can be no way that any new rules brought in can benefit the 'big 6', right? Wouldn't make much sense would it for clubs agreeing to rules that make it impossible for them to ever close the gap to the bigger boys?

Palace, Luton, Wolves, Bournemouth, Fulham, Forest, Sheff Utd, Burnley and Brentford aren’t interested in closing the gap.