New Everton Stadium Discussion

Anyone know if this is true

100% true, my mates uncles brother in law is in charge of watering that tree on site and he saw it.
It’s wasn’t about a sandwich order though, it was over whether Dele is on loan or not.
You can make out the Alexandra Dock Mosque in the background and see where they have value engineered out the sand infil of the dock in favour of the scaffolding to support the stadium.

It’s pathetic the club can’t even manage a construction site - Chong Out.
Boooooooooooooooooo

100% true, my mates uncles brother in law is in charge of watering that tree on site and he saw it.
It’s wasn’t about a sandwich order though, it was over whether Dele is on loan or not.
You can make out the Alexandra Dock Mosque in the background and see where they have value engineered out the sand infil of the dock in favour of the scaffolding to support the stadium.

It’s pathetic the club can’t even manage a construction site - Chong Out.
Boooooooooooooooooo
Can you tell your mates uncles brother in law I want my tree back!

IMG_7889.jpeg

Very amusing to see a notorious tax exile ask for tax-payers money to help his football team make even more money than they do now.

Would love to see the reaction of Mayor of Manchester, Burnham, to this outrageous suggestion!

Also be funny to see every single sports club in the north of England applying for Levelling-Up money in the wake of this news.

Never happening imo

They are one of the top three richest clubs in the world, you can't possibly expect them to pay for their own stadium. How would they have money for top players if they do that!!!