6 + 2 Point Deductions

He posted this last week when everybody was expecting a verdict last Friday or earlier.
People may not like him for some reason but he probably the most reliable commentator on Everton.

He didn't give a definitive day for one good reason, he doesn't know, the club doesn't know and my guess is the PL don't know either.
This appeal panel is supposed to be independent.

He doesn't know, and that's fine that he doesn't know, so he could just say he doesn't know

giphy.gif

If i owned the club i'd not be playing any more games until these cretins decide what they're doing. Why risk career ending injuries to fight for points that may or may not be snatched back from you. Makes no sense until we know what we're playing for. Say Branthwaite gets hurt, do we get docked again for not being able to sell him to cover costs? They screwed us over player X remember.

If i owned the club i'd not be playing any more games until these cretins decide what they're doing. Why risk career ending injuries to fight for points that may or may not be snatched back from you. Makes no sense until we know what we're playing for. Say Branthwaite gets hurt, do we get docked again for not being able to sell him to cover costs? They screwed us over player X remember.

Thank god you're not the owner.

But a transfer ban wouldn't necessarily mean holding onto those players. We may well still have to sell for FFP or cashflow reasons. It just means we couldn't buy anyone to replace them. It would be a disaster.
Not sure from FFP that is right although I guess it might be. I thought we were close to passing this time so would be better again next time assuming worse seasons are dropping off.

Just saying it might prevent an easy sale to rebuild.