Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When you consider what we paid for Onana, Chermiti and Beto - and they're all sat on the bench, it's not a good advert.

Time will tell of course and Onana is money in the bank but when we're so devoid of pace or ability in the final third...

Chermitti is one for the future TBF, Dyche said it himself when he signed. I guarantee you we'd have seen a bit more of him and Beto had we been sat around 12th with no threat of relegation.

As for Onana, can only assume he still isn't "Dyche fit".

Players constantly looking like they're running on empty (Mcneil and Garner) just picked regardless of form.

But, he's doing what he done at Burnley and that's once he has a settled 11, unless they're dying they'll get picked. I'm assuming Coleman isn't 100% yet and no surprise to see Harrison back.

I'm very surprised Onana isn't in just for his presence alone let alone how poor Garner and Gueye were on Monday.

A very predictable manager though in the main where as an opposition manager you'd know pretty much what's coming.

Anyway, UTFT and let's see if the team picked can score some goals and put in a positive performance

When you consider what we paid for Onana, Chermiti and Beto - and they're all sat on the bench, it's not a good advert.

Time will tell of course and Onana is money in the bank but when we're so devoid of pace or ability in the final third...

I don’t get it either because Onana is decent. Beto hasn’t had much of a chance yet has still scored some goals and Chermiti has had no opportunities whatsoever.