New Everton Stadium Discussion

When I counted the seats (yes I counted them one by one because I'm sad) I had the East at about 900/1000 more seats than the West. But that wasn't including all the hospitality seats as that was difficult to work out what was what and where.

This isn't the individual capacity per stand but a breakdown of the capacity

43,880 will be normal seats
5,334 will be premium seats
448 will be Box seats
2,968 away seating
258 seats for directors, media and non officials

Is that generally a standard % of premium seats in a new stadium ?

Yeah mate it might have been you who done the overlays. It looked great and gave a real sense of difference in size

1709155657869.jpeg

The footprints of the stadiums tells its own story

The only stand height comparison with GP are for the 60k version rather than the current one being built

View attachment 247498

The footprints of the stadiums tells its own story

The only stand height comparison with GP are for the 60k version rather than the current one being built
Indeed and that doesn't show the true footprint where the East and West stands expand out from the terracing. Unlike Goodison where nearly all of it (bar a bit of the main stand) the back of the terracing is the back of the stand.

Height wise there is one. It shows the main stand, and the two variations of Bramley moore. Conveniently the one with the roof is the one being built so is perfect to see the comparative sizes.

Screenshot_20220730-103055_Chrome.jpg

Good video from @cpoverview today as well. Flooring outside the South Stand coming along nicely, haven't really noticed that before.

The entrance to the stepped fan concourse as well was a good shot to show how large it is

Yes! To see how small the lorry looks, that is also towing some kind of heavy machinery and the dumper trucks already parked up underneath just shows how wide that is. Just imagine if it was the lorry alone side on around any of the streets by Goodison... :oops: