Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're well-organised mediocrity. We have the fourth best defensive record in the league, but absolutely nothing at the other end. I think we'll have the bare minimum to stay up, but there is no future for the club unless there is a huge positive turnover in personnel this summer. We are merely putting off our judgement if we survive this term.
Check the squad analysis thread. It's frightening.

I mean, if he had a couple for us already this season, do you think he'd go up to take that? I genuinely think the only reason was to get him off the mark
I actually think he probably would have, yeah. Would probably have been much more confident too.

Conversely, because he HASN'T got PL goals for us, I wouldn't have had him taking a pen.

West Ham haven't been up to much but Kudus is a really exciting player, can skip past 2-3 no problem when central. Exactly the type this team needs to get back into the top half eventually.

It's been o.k, scrappy game. Would've been brilliant to take the lead just before half time but ultimately no good moaning that the ref dosen't give penalties if you can't then score them....

Might be the worst half of football in the PL this season. Both teams. Absolutely awful. Don’t even know how to change it
Seems to be every week at home... the Palace game was worse but this football we are having to endure is exactly the reason Allardyce got legged.

We`d never have got in this trouble had we kept Allardyce, I`d even say Dyche ball is much worse than anything Allardyce served up!