777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The reality is that Everton, as a club are worth less than the sum of their debts, so who in their right mind is going to come in and throw a huge amount of money at it. No one.
We need to accept that Administration is coming.
Just for perspective, our debt has grown more so far this this season, than the value of Branthwaite, Pickford and Onana put together.

The reality is that Everton, as a club are worth less than the sum of their debts, so who in their right mind is going to come in and throw a huge amount of money at it. No one.
We need to accept that Administration is coming.
Just for perspective, our debt has grown more so far this this season, than the value of Branthwaite, Pickford and Onana put together.
New Esk multi just dropped

Well, I guess the Guardian report today that a decision will be made next week is good news, if true. Regardless of what that decision is an outcome is desperately needed so the club can move on in whatever direction is required.
The Guardian report also said the FCA and the FA have already approved the takeover. Why the PL are taking so long, when it's unlikely to have a different final opinion, is just bizarre

I get that we have a load of debt, but, if a properly structured loan on the stadium was arranged, that would cover most of the deficit. I think most clubs who build a stadium take on a load of debt, but, isn't that exactly what we all do with the biggest purchase in our lives, our home.

If Moshiri had been smart enough to take out a structured long term construction loan on the stadium, our other debts wouldn't look so bad.