777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
But with respect, while yourself and the two Pauls continually tell us there are other parties…no actual evidence is out there as to their existence, who they are or if they’d be better.

I understand that confidences can’t be broken and maybe some players in this prefer to lurk in the shadows but people can only believe what they can see. At the moment it’s all a bit “bird at another school, trust me, she’s gorgeous”.

It’s clear you don’t want this to go ahead, in a perfect world none of us would, but people are looking for objective facts not opinions stated as facts.
I fully accept what you’re asking mate.
However and I think you might agree with me on this… until such time as Moshiri indicates a genuine willingness to enter into serious discussions with other parties, there is no mileage in other parties publicly declaring their interest.

If Moshiri won’t open the door…

I mean, can it be any worse than Moshiri? Hard to imagine.
But we’ve seen that their clubs give loans to other clubs and money goes in and out like water.
We need the absurd debt we have refinanced into a long term deal at reasonable rates. That’s step one. That will help.
Proper recruitment? That will help.
But we’re in really dire straights financially, we’ve got 99 problems and on the pitch ain’t one. They’ve got a dreadful record of ownership when we need a near miracle.
Short term I think they move on valuable playing assets and then through cleaver scouting,buy low and sell high...you can turn a club round by doing this, but we wont be fully competitive for a long while while trying to bring the debt down through this model.

It's the only realistic plan I can think of that they must have.

My take on this is a simplistic one.

Option 1
The longer Everton stays in the premier league, the higher the value of the business with become.

I think we should see investment in the playing squad and there would be a target date in mind for a flip.

Option 2
They use us as the top club in their portfolio to operate a Brighton type model across all the countries theyre in with us being the flagship
Option 3 they bleed us dry while they can as they Rob Peter to pay Paul until they end up in jail for fraud

I fully accept what you’re asking mate.
However and I think you might agree with me on this… until such time as Moshiri indicates a genuine willingness to enter into serious discussions with other parties, there is no mileage in other parties publicly declaring their interest.

If Moshiri won’t open the door…
Andy you keep mentioning other interested parties, but are there any? I hear a lot of people saying this but not one single person or business has piped up.

If any serious party was interested they would have surely contacted Everton to register an interest. At the end of the day Moshiri will accept the highest offer.

Has the esk or anyone else got any concrete information that there is a serious party wanting to buy the club.

And by the way, this isn’t an endorsement of 777

It’s like we have to be at the absolute brink before some blues accept or do something about the situation never known fans to be so apathetic ,gone on for years with Kenwright it was “he’s a blue in he loves the club “ after we’d just spent 50 p in the transfer market , same with the coach welcomes, banners, protest etc getting called kopite behaviour at first it’s only when where right on the edge the cliff that most get on board

Allow me to express my thoughts on this post…

I would suggest that Esk, Paul Brown and the others are trying hard not to create division - don’t laugh or mock, bear me out - by bringing to our attention and highlighting the shortfalls of the 777 approach for our club, and the folly of the now largely absentee majority shareholder in entertaining their approach AND suggesting 777 are the best future for our club.

The evidence piling up against 777 cannot be ignored or brushed under a carpet, so the need for Moshiri to end it and open negotiations with other parties is paramount.

Other parties will naturally need to satisfy the PL rules and regulations on being fit and proper prospective owners, and satisfy the financial requirements eg audited accounts, business plans, sources of funding etc but, while the 777 approach has been dragging on this long, those other interested parties will surely have all their details ready to go at a moments notice.

I wholeheartedly agree that all Blues, and indeed fans of other clubs with financial issues hogging their headlines, need more time to concentrate on what we want to love again - watching Everton play and (hopefully) win games but, in order to do that we must have a whole lot more confidence in the quality of new ownership and the executive team that will be entrusted to take the club forward.

As for Esk ‘shouting his way into some form of position’ - I have known Paul personally now for nigh on ten years, have attended business meetings with him and in all that time, I have never, ever heard him raise his voice never mind shout.

And on your final point, if 777 were to be approved and take over the club, and things were to go South… it would almost certainly be too late for us fans to force the issue.
Fair play Andy....only time will tell for us am afraid.

Andy you keep mentioning other interested parties, but are there any? I hear a lot of people saying this but not one single person or business has piped up.

If any serious party was interested they would have surely contacted Everton to register an interest. At the end of the day Moshiri will accept the highest offer.

Has the esk or anyone else got any concrete information that there is a serious party wanting to buy the club.

There will always be suitors for clubs in the PL, after all as we keep being told by Sky et al, the PL is the most lucrative sports league on the planet - although, the NFL might have a claim on that.

Given Moshiri owns 94.1% of Everton, prospective buyers wouldn’t need to contact the club, they would register their interest directly with Moshiri, probably through his lawyers which would almost certainly mean Non Disclosure Agreements being invoked.

If you went to an auction, and everyone was talking about a painting, and you all agreed it was worth about £10 million. Then they start the bidding and someone bids £50 million. Are you still interested?