6 + 2 Point Deductions

Im not sure there’s enough information to gauge how big the breach will be from the data that’s been released.
Yeah the more I look at it the less clear it becomes. Based on what we know was deducted from our statutory loss in the previous season you could conclude we are likely 20-30m over. But then why didn't we do anything about it when we needed a fire sale?

But just analysing statutory loss we know that the loss that went on (89) is 21m less than the one that dropped off (111), so if deductibles are even (and neither year has Covid) that could be pretty marginal as we know we were 19.5m over.

So you can read it two ways really and it's guesswork. I'm clinging to the fact that logically the second scenario better explains why we took no evasive action - we perhaps thought we were under for this year and so didn't need to. With the calculation only being altered by the IC hearing after the year was over, putting us marginally over.

Accounts are in , points deduction incoming.

View attachment 250788

It'll all be over soon....Do it ...Do it now.
Ftfy......
20240331211647.jpg

@matty1878

Can I give you a ray of hope, or even a straw to clutch at... :D ;)

Maybe, just maybe, the two Finance guys online today saying we'd get hit with a 6-2 = 4pt deduction, we appeal on the grounds that the EFL guidelines for double jeopardy haven't been followed, and we get another 2 knocked off or better! :coffee:

You can dream, and it's the hope that kills you!

If Kenwright wasn't dead, I'd wish him dead now... I hope nothing happens to Moshiri, like falling out of a closed 3rd story window, or Denise doesn't have a heart attack, and Ingles isn't involved in a fatal RTA...

The club started it's decline from about 1989, which funnily enough was when Kenwright was voted onto the board!

@matty1878

Can I give you a ray of hope, or even a straw to clutch at... :D ;)

Maybe, just maybe, the two Finance guys online today saying we'd get hit with a 6-2 = 4pt deduction, we appeal on the grounds that the EFL guidelines for double jeopardy haven't been followed, and we get another 2 knocked off or better! :coffee:

You can dream, and it's the hope that kills you!

If Kenwright wasn't dead, I'd wish him dead now... I hope nothing happens to Moshiri, like falling out of a closed 3rd story window, or Denise doesn't have a heart attack, and Ingles isn't involved in a fatal RTA...

The club started it's decline from about 1989, which funnily enough was when Kenwright was voted onto the board!

lol the efl guidelines were in the PL?

what ever we get we
won’t survive it

from the word you!

im cryin and shouldn’t laugh lol lol lol lol lol

I don't care anymore. Football is ruined for ever. I take more enjoyment watching my daughter in her team now. Its obvious the hierarchy at Everton have no clue about how to run a business. We probably deserve to go down especially after are poor run over last few months. Dyche you just ain't right for Everton

he’s cost us it to he relegated burnley

now us

Aren’t we being punished twice for our 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 books as they were included in the initial points deduction?

What do you mean? It's a three-year period calculation/assessment. The punishment we got this season, was intended for last season, but we managed to drag it by claiming that we needed more time to prepare. We knew if we got a deduction last season, we were done.