6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's a better statement than the last one which was a complete joke

But the word "pleased" should be absolutely nowhere near an official club statement right now. I'm embarrassed to see it in the statement.

There is nothing to be happy about after being docked 8 points through an unfair and inconsistent process which was shambles from the very start

Here we go again.....

If only Everton were a well run club, but anyway we're not. If only Everton had a back bone eh?

2 points is still 8 points overall. 8 points that should never have been deducted.

Go on Everton let the PL walk all over you.
They've already said they're appealing for the second time what exactly do you want them to do?

another 17m over. What the hell is our club doing. Where is the punishment for the people that got us in this mess? Where is Lampard? DBB, the league itself. Just crap.

Two point deductions for 2 seasons all issued in 1 season and just before the unfit rules are changed is an absolute disgrace and the whole football world should be livid and come together and boycott the PL. It is unprofessional, unfair and corrupt to the core.

But they wont because most couldn't give a toss and are in it for themselves.

I was already on very thin ground with football after the last few years but this season has completely finished me off. I am at despise levels now.