6 + 2 Point Deductions

We appeal the lot for me, 1st and 2nd charge, drag it through the courts make Premier League un-manageable for them. Make it drag out til next season if necessary.

we SHOULD NOT rest on our laurels and thank them at ll.

Clearly they have no Process or Procedures that they follow and in any business that is simply unacceptable never mind in one that is responsible for Billions of pounds of revenue.

Screw them and Sue them!

UTFT

My first immediate question is, why do we get a 1 point deduction for the exact same reasons that Forest got a 2 point deduction? Surely each mitigation should be assessed on its own merits and away from the effect of other mitigations unless the claimant of defendant conjoin the two in their argument. If being collaborative and helpful is a mitigation of 2 points then it should be so even if there are only a deduction of 2 points. I hope that this is a part of the Everton appeal.

Yeah but they don't play it like that. See Forests arguments which mainly were "Everton did this" and the PL response was "What we did with Everton..."

It's a farce

We're not innocent though. The club is a shambles and been run into the ground. We lost 90 mill in the year in question.

10 points, down to 2, in the context of everything is getting of light between the processes.,

Makes a farce of the first points deduction if anything and entire process.
10pts was nonsense, and proven to be such by the appeal, and by Forest’s punishment for a much bigger breach.

Our breach has gone down since the last punishment (showing positive improvement), is smaller than the money lost due to Ukraine war, is about half the size of Forest’s. Our TOTAL breach is about the same size as Forest’s, and we already had a 50% bigger punishment than Forest.

We should not have had any further deduction. We’ve now received DOUBLE the punishment that Forest had, for the same size breach (+/-)