6 + 2 Point Deductions

They've already said they're appealing serious question what do people think they should do go on strike or what? They've been charged twice and appealed twice why do people keep saying they're just accepting it?

Perhaps you need to bear in mind before you go antagonising other fans with your response, is that not everyone know's Everton are appealing already. It's happened in the blink of an eye.

Two things come out of it which is there is a possibility of a further points deduction although that may not be decided before the end of the season.

Clearly nobody is sure why the original Appeal resulted in a 6 points penalty - neither the Notts Forest decision or this panels appear to fully understand.

Gah, at 4:30pm on Saturday we were 7 points above the relegation zone and I was starting to think we'd be spared the hot agony of all those April/May weekends last year when some random goal in Forest v Leeds or something could make me think I was about to have a heart attack.
Now those weekends are pretty much guaranteed for the next six weeks.

I've had enough now. I'm not putting myself through that again. If Everton go down cos of this eight points then fine. Whatever.

jamie-private-school-girl-i-am-so-random.gif

I haven't said other wise mate. I never said we should be happy, what i said in the context of scope and punishments handed out to date that we've seen and been subjected to we've gotten off light.

Absolutely appeal and protest.

My own take was we were going to get a minimum of four points - that was my expectation. I think we are guilty.

Similar. We are allowed to deem it unacceptable and disgraceful, but also fear we might have got even more severe.

On the pitch we have plenty of chances to get away from trouble. Again, doesn't mean it's not a corrupt disgrace but just trying to find some small positive in this utter mess.