777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I don’t remember them trying to buy it. As long as I can remember 25% is not 100%

I don't have time to look for the escalators, that might have been ITK stuff.

But they were taking control of the day to day of the club and taking 40% of the board seats with only 25% of the stock.

Explain this please
If the MSP loan is not repaid, MSP can take the 50% + 1 share and will gain control of the club.

He loses control, he remaining shareholding will be worthless, who would want to buy his shares with no control when he can`t sell the shares to the whole business. The only thing he can do is sit on them shares for years until they get back to a position they will be worth something.

I don't have time to look for the escalators, that might have been ITK stuff.

But they were taking control of the day to day of the club and taking 40% of the board seats with only 25% of the stock.

So like I said, 25% rather than a full takeover.

If they succeed in persuading Blue Owl to invest , why wouldn’t Blue Owl merely assume full ownership themselves ?
I presume they would expect a significant share of the club at least for putting up all of the purchase price ?

If the MSP loan is not repaid, MSP can take the 50% + 1 share and will gain control of the club.

He loses control, he remaining shareholding will be worthless, who would want to buy his shares with no control when he can`t sell the shares to the whole business. The only thing he can do is sit on them shares for years until they get back to a position they will be worth something.
The charge is against Everton Stadium Development Limited and not the football club.

So how can he lose control of the football club?

Blue Owl are a US direct lending adviser/fund manager. Ruthlessly efficient shops usually. Would expect they will do standard DD on 777 and walk away. If they have a taken a meeting with 777 this week and 777 are using that as a ruse to extend another month, that's farcical.

If MSP do assume control one would assume it would be alot easier for them to go out and get a loan to pay off Everton's debts/ fund the remaining stadium bills.