2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

One of the very few that have actually done ok over the last three seasons, ridiculous comment. Keane, Godfrey,Holgate,Iwobi, Gomes etc far worse than this lad
why because he ran around a bit, or because he played ok in 20 games?? Defo worth the £65k a week pay rise he got in November, at 30.

I’m sure clubs were clamouring for his signature in the summer

Last edited:

Form has gone off a cliff.

Not for me, it's just minus his goals everyone realises how utterly crap he is and how little he contributes.

To be in the side, he simply has to be contributing goals to justify his constant selection. Unfortunately we know Dyche gives players 20 game runs to find their goalscoring form.

Not for me, it's just minus his goals everyone realises how utterly crap he is and how little he contributes.

To be in the side, he simply has to be contributing goals to justify his constant selection. Unfortunately we know Dyche gives players 20 game runs to find their goalscoring form.

Yeah that's what I meant by form.

Minus his goals he offers very little so when the goals dry up it exposes his limitations even more.

Yeah that's what I meant by form.

Minus his goals he offers very little so when the goals dry up it exposes his limitations even more.

Yep, hopefully he gets back amongst the goals today. He simply has to be contributing far far more than what he has been since his return. He's been absolutely dreadful.

If he's dropped deeper today, I'd settle for him being really disciplined, keeping it simple and using his energy to get amongst the Forest midfield and try and overpower them in that area of the field. Win his personal battle, then help others win theirs.

Yep, hopefully he gets back amongst the goals today. He simply has to be contributing far far more than what he has been since his return. He's been absolutely dreadful.

If he's dropped deeper today, I'd settle for him being really disciplined, keeping it simple and using his energy to get amongst the Forest midfield and try and overpower them in that area of the field. Win his personal battle, then help others win theirs.

He's got a good engine to be fair, need him to do a lot of tracking runs.

I don't dislike him, quite the opposite, seems a good lad but his limitations are opposite.

As you say, do the simple things well and keep getting in the box.

I've more faith in him as a finisher than most of them.