Where do you stand on the manager position going forward?

Where do you stand on Manager Position going forward?

• Total voters
The 5million a year wage and the 100million+ transfer budget we have in the Summer is more than 95% of managers in the world will ever see.

We are attractive, not City attractive, but we could pull a hotty.

100mill budget? of the sales?

mate if its 777 the money is in they’re are pocket

Going forward we keep him into next season and see if we can consolidate, and hopefully build on the progress made. Realistically an upper mid table finish would be a fair target, imo.

When and if ownership and finance is sorted, new owners may give him a shot, or bring their own team in, that's their call. Right now, there's no point whatsoever sacking him and creating more instability, imo like.

I think overall hes done enough to retain his job and see how we get on next season.

Gentle reminder that its been 4 Seasons since he won a Premier League game in August!!!!

Just wish people would stop triggering me by using words like "Great job" "Remarkable" and "performed a miracle".
If you look at the season over all. It's much better than last few years. Imagine if we'd actually won a few games during the 13 winless streak. And had no point deduction. We'd arguably be pushing top 6-8..

Looking at our defensive record, it's one of the best in the league. So he's doing something right there.

We just can't score goals.

Lots of work to do in the summer. I just fear the boardroom problems are going to affect summer building plans.

your in for a shock matey i say!
I mean it wouldnt shock me if we sold people and replaced them with loans and free transfers.

And I fully expect some cash to go AWOL, I just think if we make the 2 big money sales I suspect we will, that we will invest a good chunk back into the squad.

I mean it wouldnt shock me if we sold people and replaced them with loans and free transfers.

And I fully expect some cash to go AWOL, I just think if we make the 2 big money sales I suspect we will, that we will invest a good chunk back into the squad.

just by seeing and hearing how 777 are mate this is why i don’t agree

( the sales of them are done ) like