Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's just a hit piece by Carragher. It's an attack on people at the club that didn't need to be made because everyone knows what they'd done. And, by the way, the pretext for the article about Everton;s takeover: he doesn't give a shiny one about 777.

It's a piece that gets fully behind what the PL did to Everton handing it points deductions and completely leaves to one side that the PL were constantly shifting goalposts on what could be allowed under PFF.

Overall, we don't need a rat like him sticking his beak into our club's affairs. And his view that Evertonians are doing nothing about the ownership issue and it needs him to speak up is an insult to the many people who are doing exactly that.

That's a snide effort in the Torygraph from someone who's been pissing his pants since we beat the manslaughters in the derby. Yes, he;s that pathetic.

Dry your eyes Carragher you filthy spitting scum.
That's the truth right there.

God bless you @davek

Not sure what that article is getting at to be fair?

So, the president was ousted and replaced by his son. It's "believed" that 777 want the dad back as he'd agreed to sell more of a stake. 777 say Sevilla needs more investment, but the majority partners don't.

Why does that mean 777 are bad news for Everton?

Seems at this point people are just taking anything 777 related and turning into a negative for Everton.

So, the president was ousted and replaced by his son. It's "believed" that 777 want the dad back as he'd agreed to sell more of a stake. 777 say Sevilla needs more investment, but the majority partners don't.

Seems at this point people are just taking anything 777 related and turning into a negative for Everton.
You arent wrong.

Just thought I would post it.

Carraghers column in the Telegraph today

Shows how poorly the club is run that our and a PL CEO would ring a hack like Carragher (never mind his Mordor allegiance ) to argue their case.

Shameful, embarrassing and pathetic.

Gives nothing, but Spitty the opportunity to twist the knife now and big up his own importance, legitimacy and profile.

Absolute incompetence and pathetic.

It also suggests 777 want to invest more money in the club which doesn't really have negative connotations.

I don't really see the article's conclusion that this is a "massive red flag". There are enough real ones without making up false ones.

I don't think it is a loan but I think I read that he would not be getting his money up front (not all of it anyway) but his return could vary depending on hitting certain markers.
I think it may be a risk and reward effort.

This is my understanding but I may well be incorrect, I have not followed the story in detail in recent months because basically I don't believe 99% of what is being released.
Clearly the whole thing is even more dodgy than we even thought !