OLDHAM PREDICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict it will be wet with a gale force easterly Siberian wind blowing.

But if we survive the conditions we just might win.

Will have to see who's fit and how were playing in a couple of week's time mate.

We should beat them though, we can grock teams if we have to whereas the sh*te can't at all.

If Liverpool had played their proper defence.. they would have won easy today.

If Moyes plays that clown of a reserve goalie.. well..

very true. i still want a new no.1 in the summer though. he has lost us a fair few points this season though

So have Coleman with is penalties given away and poor defending as well as Osman and Jela with their shocking misses. Should they be replaced too?

As for predictions, I'll say Moyes puts out a strong 11 and we win 2-0.

I reckon if we actually play and Moyes stick to a full strength team, it will be an easy goals to Nil victory. Im going to go 3-0.

So have Coleman with is penalties given away and poor defending as well as Osman and Jela with their shocking misses. Should they be replaced too?

As for predictions, I'll say Moyes puts out a strong 11 and we win 2-0.

not coleman no, we are evidently a much better team with him at RB. osman's been one of our players of the season and yes i reckon we need another striker to seriously compete with jelavic.

howard has been mistake ridden for well over a year now and i'm not the only one who realises this. the others you mentioned have made the odd mistake but have all proved they're up to the standard of the rest of the team

not coleman no, we are evidently a much better team with him at RB. osman's been one of our players of the season and yes i reckon we need another striker to seriously compete with jelavic.

howard has been mistake ridden for well over a year now and i'm not the only one who realises this. the others you mentioned have made the odd mistake but have all proved they're up to the standard of the rest of the team

If he didnt make mistakes, he would still be playing for Man Utd..
Osman has been very weak for a few games now, looks knackered.
Jelavic will come good, but isnt playing where he should be due to tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.