World Cup or FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Cup does fill in that pesky gap between the end of the PL season and its reopening. It ends on 13 July so we only have about 4-5 weeks of pre season to endure.

Yeah, biggest surprise ever.
to see your country win a world cup is an incredibly rare thing. if the question was everton win the league then i would answer differently but i expect us to win a few domestic cups over the next 50 years or so... i doubt england will win a world cup for centuries.

to see your country win a world cup is an incredibly rare thing. if the question was everton win the league then i would answer differently but i expect us to win a few domestic cups over the next 50 years or so... i doubt england will win a world cup for centuries.
Bit stupid.

The World Cup does fill in that pesky gap between the end of the PL season and its reopening. It ends on 13 July so we only have about 4-5 weeks of pre season to endure.

Best thing about it, really...and having lots of good footballers all in one place. Hope to see some cracking goals but other than that I can't be getting rowdy about it.

If you say so like. I'm not scouse. Just find little to like about the national side.
Fair enough pal can't say i'm a fan of the archaic tactics, hoofball, captain, manager, most of the players, or deluded media but I have some national pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.