Martinez Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said @HSD , I would definitely look at trying to get that to Martinez. I think you may be pleasantly surprised by his response too, should you get it to him.

Reactions: HSD

As others have said @HSD , I would definitely look at trying to get that to Martinez. I think you may be pleasantly surprised by his response too, should you get it to him.
I emailed someone about where exactly to send it and such but I never got a response :( I don't want to just send it if I'm not certain it'll get there because it's kinda really important to me.

(I need to be less protective over a piece of paper)

I emailed someone about where exactly to send it and such but I never got a response :( I don't want to just send it if I'm not certain it'll get there because it's kinda really important to me.

(I need to be less protective over a piece of paper)

Maybe you could send a copy of it and then offer to send the real thing if and when you get a response? I agree, you don't want to be sending that drawing and risking losing it.

It's been a long while since I've done any Everton drawings (4 years since the Arteta one!) but, I've finally got around to doing a portrait of Martinez. For those who've seen my past Everton drawings, hopefully you'll see a fair amount of improvement.
It took about 10-12 hours, I hope you like it!

Beautiful..... and the drawings are superb as well.

(*sandpapers self to reduce the smoothness)

Reactions: HSD

Status
Not open for further replies.