Everton Christmas Pressies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy

Player Valuation: £60m
Got a wonderful gift of a book about the Cannonball Kid signed ( there is a card appended to the inside cover as the book was released after his death ) by the great man.

Perhaps not the best but certainly one of the greatest players to ever grace a royal blue shirt.

Dave sweated blood for our great club - how we could do with 2 or 3 like that in the team now.

Got a wonderful gift of a book about the Cannonball Kid signed ( there is a card appended to the inside cover as the book was released after his death ) by the great man.

Perhaps not the best but certainly one of the greatest players to ever grace a royal blue shirt.

Dave sweated blood for our great club - how we could do with 2 or 3 like that in the team now.
I got that too,lovely tributes in it to Dave,he truly was a great Evertonian and a credit to the club.

I got Tim Howards book, looking forward to reading it :).

Sorry if this is the wrong place but does anybody know if Everton Two is open today?

I need to swap the shirt I got for the away one and pick up a christmas jumper too. I know the customer services is closed but I wouldn't like to make the trip only for the store to be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.