Everton v Stoke City. 27 Aug at 1500.

Stoke?

• Sound enough

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Scruffy

Votes: 134 43.1%
  • Never been

Votes: 46 14.8%
  • LOL @ Phil Taylor losing his Queen's honour the sexpesting fat pathetic slug

Votes: 97 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was anybody disappointed with Barkley today? I thought he seemed to get caught out thinking too much about what he should do next. Some of his final passes were pretty bad. I want Ross to be that creative spark we need but despite my initial protection of him before the season began I'll be honest I'm doubting he has it in him. Mata would be nice.

can't ask for more than a clean sheet home win, and 7 pts from 9 is refreshingly good!

Dare we feel optimistic? Still need to bulk up our squad with one or two quality lads but looking pretty nice so far

Great team performance today ..... Tough choice for MOM ....think Gueye shades it but Stek / Holgate / Jags / Baines / Barkley / Mirralas ( 1st half ) all very solid today !
Fantastic results to start the year.....performances will improve as fitness / cohesiveness develop.

69c999008bf5d9cd097a93f85ec600fb.png

Gueye for me, Williams also good. Mirallas and Barkley did well, too.
Poised, we'll qualify for the world cup at this rate.

So was anybody disappointed with Barkley today? I thought he seemed to get caught out thinking too much about what he should do next. Some of his final passes were pretty bad. I want Ross to be that creative spark we need but despite my initial protection of him before the season began I'll be honest I'm doubting he has it in him. Mata would be nice.
He played well but it didn't end up in anything today. But the last two games it did. 2 out of three is great and he wasn't anonymous today either which is good to see. He facilitated despite not creating the end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.