Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what it's worth O Jogo were the ones who were so sure it was signed yesterday

It probably was mate but I can't help but think and I've always said, that this deal would have been done so much sooner if he wanted to come. I genuinely believe he is waiting for a better offer. He may well have said yes to us to alert other clubs hoping they'd come in for him ie arsenal (which they havnt) and he'd rather stay at Porto until one does

It was first reported around 10 days ago. These things take a while and the fine details often sorted out nearer the close of the window.

Well exactly, 10 days ago - Koeman has been here for about 80 days. We've clearly missed out on our other targets, panicked and decided to go for Brahimi.

It probably was mate but I can't help but think and I've always said, that this deal would have been done so much sooner if he wanted to come. I genuinely believe he is waiting for a better offer. He may well have said yes to us to alert other clubs hoping they'd come in for him ie arsenal (which they havnt) and he'd rather stay at Porto until one does

the common consensus from more reliable sources than O Jargo at the moment mate is that the deal is still alive put Porto are demanding €50mil up front...

Status
Not open for further replies.