Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seen the Arsenal Keeper cock up big style ?
Neither are good enough. It's time to be brutal, given the mentality of the club collectively is so weak we need winners in every position until it is shaken off.
Agree on this as far as wanting winners goes, but that's why some of the names such as Hart, Pickford and Heaton are nowhere good enough

Agree on this as far as wanting winners goes, but that's why some of the names such as Hart, Pickford and Heaton are nowhere good enough

Yeah, I don't know who or what the answer is, but people at Everton need to do what HK did when he found Southall. These players and characters are out there, it's lazy recruitment just to say 'oh Heaton is ok let's go for him', the other weeek he was diving over an Emre Can pea roller, perfect audition for this Everton but not the Everton we want to be.

Weren't we interested in a highly rated young goalkeeper in Italy (sorry the club name evades me at the mo), before he got injured?

Yeah, I don't know who or what the answer is, but people at Everton need to do what HK did when he found Southall. These players and characters are out there, it's lazy recruitment just to say 'oh Heaton is ok let's go for him', the other weeek he was diving over an Emre Can pea roller, perfect audition for this Everton but not the Everton we want to be.
I don't rate Heaton,I'm not convinced on the lad pickford,I do like Hart,but we have too have scouts in Europe surly there is some good keepers out there.

I don't rate Heaton,I'm not convinced on the lad pickford,I do like Hart,but we have too have scouts in Europe surly there is some good keepers out there.

Lots of good keepers, like when City found Hart at Shrewsbury, it's just lazy recruitment to draw up a list containing Heaton and Pickford.

Has too be high priority in the summer,but then should have been last summer.

Let's be honest it should have been since about 2012, classic Everton though just looked for the cheap way out, convinced everyone Howard was this experienced old sage and Robles was the future. Any club interested in winning anything would have made a change. Look hoevruthlessly Chelsea dumped Cech. We've just got no ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.