Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are lazio letting him go so cheap?
Italian league. 12m isn't really cheap there a lot of money for clubs other than Juve and more recently Napoli and Roma.

Either way should be closer valued to 20m. If he is available at 12m we should be all over it, plays likes Funes - but his passing is FAR better and not as good in opposition box. Good player...

Why are lazio letting him go so cheap?

He sparked Felipe out

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...elipe-anderson-hoedt-rissa-210271424587.shtml

It was not a quiet day for Lazio in Auronzo's retirement: in the finals of the afternoon training, great moments between Felipe Anderson and Hoedt. All the fault of a foul made during the match by the Brazilian on the Dutchman, who reacted to his body-to-body with his fellow-opponent. Radu and Lulic thought about it, after a few moments, to calm down, with Inzaghi whistling the end of the training. In the evening, Felipe Anderson himself posted an Instagram story showing the deep cut on the lower lip, the remainder of the hard confrontation he had with Hoedt.

Anderson1-U202073401946vfB-U210271424587tEF-350x622@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg

Ramiro Funes Mori's injury means that a left-sided centre back is needed, and left-footed Hoedt fits the bill perfectly, with Koeman almost certainly aware of his compatriot having made four appearances for the Netherlands.

Southampton will hope to beat their former manager to Hoedt's signature, and with talks already opened, they have taken the lead in the race to sign him – but Everton do appear to be lurking in the shadows.

Be nice IF we were in the running for him. Long term he'd be perfect to partner Keane...

Are we putting all of our chips on Giroud?When is the cut off point for an alternative, I worry he is staying at the Arse.

Hoping links to Gray, Karamoh, Grosicki, etc. suggest we are planning on signing a winger plus a replacement for Rom (as RK suggested). 2 players to fill those spots plus Gylfi and defensive cover would be a perfect end to an amazing window.

Every single one of those "passes" were hoofs into a zone of the pitch.

Lol. Keep Williams.

He looks 'kin hopeless. Let's pray S'ton get that signature.

jesus christ your negativity is exhausting, no one has even said we are linked, other than watching through the bushes or something, i agree with your points a lot of the time, but sometimes i can just picture you laughing to yourself as you type thinking lets see how annoyingly dour i can be

Status
Not open for further replies.