Will Koeman get the boot today?

Sacked today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they won't*

Part of me keeps thinking back to the start of Howard Kendall 's or Alex Ferguson' s reigns and hoping that the same will happen here after a turn around.

Can't see it though, and anyway, RK is quite open about the fact that we're only a project to him, and he's only here for the 3 year term. His heart isn't in it, so get rid.

*so they probably will, now I've stated that

It's the equivalent of knowing you have to have that really awkward conversation with that colleague at work who just hasn't been pulling their weight lately. A few home truths are needed and it might even be time to suggest they consider another career option..

The rest of you all know it's a conversation that's coming, and they're all looking to you to have it.

You know the longer you leave it, the worse things will get and the more awkward the conversation will be. But you let it fester and fester and fester until finally you've just got to call them out on it and tell them it's time to leave.

Well... we need to stop letting this fester now.

I am past caring about Everton under Koeman which appears to be the same state as the players. I chose to go shopping rather than watch our team. I won't be watching again whilst this disaster continues. If he goes asap we have the chance to regenerate some spirit and fight. The sooner done the better as we are in relegation mode right now. I'd rather be in mid table mode come Christmas than relegation mode as time and chances can slip away quite quickly then.

I still think the earliest he will go is if we lose to Leicester.

Chelsea will knock is out of the cup with no effort but that's an 'expected loss' isn't it ?

Moyes shouldn't be even let in the car park, let alone back at the club. I'd seriously rather have Sam Allardyce than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.