Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I am serious mate.

In your post you seem to have summarised that by hiring allardyce and him “saving” us, project stadium will be saved too. You’ve basically given me a choice of hire allardyce or turn into Leeds???

What if he does nothing, and we keep getting smashed which is highly likely?

Nothing is guaranteed in football, yet everyone who is spouting on about allardyce is talking like we have a monetary choice to stay up or get relegated. Hire him or get relegated. Some sort of guarantee??

It’s absolute lunacy.

Apologies mate I’m not having a go, I just don’t get it, any of it, from the club or the fans.

:(

He’s as close to a guarantee of staying up as we could hire. Never been relegated with a host of clubs that have subsequently made the drop with other managers. (or hit the bottom as in Palace)

Just put me down please, can't take this anymore. All the excitement for the season ruined so quickly.

Nothing can save us at this point. Even with all the signings I was skeptical. People always say we think we had a great window, but i felt genuinely worried about certain positions, which is clearly warranted.

sam-cool-tigers.jpg

I like the look of his backroom staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.