Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your already rather obviously a koppite mate, not a single person bought your act, so hopefully your coming out post will be as amazingly surprising as the last bellend who did it.
That's interesting because posters who randomly call other Blues a koppite usually end up with a ban.

Don't play Keane
Play Baines if he is fit
Keep everything else the same
Use Lookman and Vlasic as our impact subs if we can keep it tight until 2nd half

That's interesting because posters who randomly call other Blues a koppite usually end up with a ban.

Surprised you know that so certainly given you've only been here less than 6 months mate?

I should be safe then if the mods ban blues only when they call other blues a Koppite

Strangely btw, we have a long list of 'blues' who have been called Koppites on here, who have gone crying to mods and speaking about bans, only to a man of them ending up showing themselves to be Koppites in the end.

Once again we’re going into the game with a slow midfield. Often we’re simply ran over by average midfield players like Can Henderson Wijnaldum. Allardyce can’t not play Rooney after the last 2 games but Davies also isn’t the quickest nor is Siggurdson.

What do people think of Lookman upfront? I know he hasn't got the physical presence of Lewin but I think he will cause them a lot more problems. More chance of him getting the ball to stick.

Possibly but I can't see Lewin doing any better. Think about how he played against Southampton and amplify it.

Can we afford to get Lookman on as a winger? Just need to give them something to think about.

I’d prefer to move Siggurdson into midfield in place of Davies then have 2 of Lookman Lennon or Vlasic on the flanks.

I’d prefer to move Siggurdson into midfield in place of Davies then have 2 of Lookman Lennon or Vlasic on the flanks.

Don't know if we can get away with both Vlasic and Lookman. I wish we could but realistically they're younger lads who might be overcome by the situation.

...but the stats show it isn't inevitable.

Off the top of my head I think our overall prem record at Anfield whilst not great for number of wins for us would also show that Liverpool haven’t won as many as they’d like. There were an awful lot of draws there in the Moyes period. Whilst the media span the narrative of ‘Everton don’t win again’, it’s probanly a pretty poor home record for Liverpool in terms of number of wins.

Off the top of my head I think our overall prem record at Anfield whilst not great for number of wins for us would also show that Liverpool haven’t won as many as they’d like. There were an awful lot of draws there in the Moyes period. Whilst the media span the narrative of ‘Everton don’t win again’, it’s probanly a pretty poor home record for Liverpool in terms of number of wins.
Yep.

But "as sure as night follows day" apparently we get beat....

Status
Not open for further replies.