2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
RB has raised Everton's profile more positively than Moshiri has that is for sure. The former has given over 15 years to the club and produced some great football and now we get cash for him too. Moshiri has overseen an utter disaster at this club.

I'll say that again because it is 100% the case:

MOSHIRI HAS OVERSEEN AN UTTER DISASTER AT THIS CLUB.

Anyone rationally weighing up the relative value and positive input into this club of those two men cant fail to arrive at that conclusion.
This parody account is great entertainment!

Ross Barkley will win major trophies. The fact that it'll be in a blue shirt of Chelsea and not in Everton blue is a disgrace and one that has to be levelled at the door of thew hierarchy of this club.

Everything they touch turns to ashes.

At least your favourite has stayed tho mate...

(leighton)

The best game he ever had for us was his debut on the first game of the season 6 odd years ago....against QPR or Blackburn I believe.

We lost but he looked incredible and we all thought we had found another Rooney.

It has actually been gradually downhill from that game on wards...he is still a prospect and nothing more. Couldn't care less that he's leaving, he's essentially done nothing for us.

You mean apart from the 8-10 man of the match perfomances last season ??!!

or his dismantal of Newcastle a few times, and QPR & West Ham....and his games against City i the Semi, and the RS at goodison....

If making stuff up makes you feel better about us losing him, then good for you.

I’m looking forward to this thread being deleted or moved into world football.........goodbye Ross, don’t let the door bang you on the arse on your way out..........

I'm not angry at Ross. I know there's far more which has gone into this decision than has been announced. I hope he reveals all once the deal is over the line.

All will be revealed in his autobiography

" Gangsters molls and ermm Togger "

Foreword by Wayne Linekar

" Yeah, i made my money off using my name which our kid made famous. He played for Everton as well and won nothing with them as well haha. Get to Essex Ross because we have style to make up for our lack of brains. Erm.... yeah.... what are we talking about here???

Oh yeah!!! IBIZA IBIZA IBIZA IBIZA "

He's instructed his agent to find him a step up for more money. Objective achieved.

That's the cold hard facts. But fans have every right to think it's pathetic behaviour and feel he has let down the club. Loyalty does still exist in some places and it's wrong to suggest this is the way things always have to be. You can't make comments about jumping ship like Ross has, then do much much worse yourself, and expect people to understand.

Ross Barkley will win major trophies. The fact that it'll be in a blue shirt of Chelsea and not in Everton blue is a disgrace and one that has to be levelled at the door of thew hierarchy of this club.

Everything they touch turns to ashes.

Why is it their fault? What about every other club that loses their stars, how is this any different?

Not this time mate, whatever his motivation for leaving and my beleif is his head was turned the same time he was getting a hard time of Koeman. What he has done is unforgivable.

He obviously went to Chelsea in the summer had his medical, they quickly recognised he wouldn't be available until the new year, tapped him on the shoulder and said sit tight for six months and we will swindle Everton out of 20 mill in a fee and give you an extra couple of grand a week.

That is actively doing Everton harm, that why he is a rat, whatever about wanting to move he actively conspired and participated in swindling Everton out of 10s of millions to the betterment of another club.

Hes up there with what Rooney did for me, if not worse.

I said at the time I thought he had a medical at Chelsea in the summer and I can’t help but think he failed it. Of course a club can sign a player who fails a medical but I doubt any competent club would take the risk of shelling out £35 million fee on a player who is in the last year of his contract and far from fit.
In truth if you put to one side what was agreed in August and look at the fact that he could sign a pre contract with a non English club and the fact that in what 16 league games time he could walk for free it really is just about the maximum amount Everton could expect for him.

dave once again i'll tell you. he's paid all our debt off so that we can progress....

backwards

All anyone can do in measuring the performance of an owner is to look at where they are on and off the pitch vis-a-vis where the club was before they arrived.

We are a shell of a football team now compared to when he arrived. The squad is much weaker. The stadium situation is still an abstraction. The commercial performance of the club is still a disgrace. The same inept people populate positions of power at the club. The status of Everton as an organisation is at its lowest ebb since the late 90s.

He has failed miserably.

That's the cold hard facts. But fans have every right to think it's pathetic behaviour and feel he has let down the club. Loyalty does still exist in some places and it's wrong to suggest this is the way things always have to be. You can't make comments about jumping ship like Ross has, then do much much worse yourself, and expect people to understand.
I think if you live your life thinking that multi million pound footballers think they owe anything to their clubs, boyhood or not, then you will be constantly disappointed. I'm sure he believes that's he's given the club the amount of years he needed to before wanting to make the move. I think it's the wrong move, but this mess has been exaggerated by the fact that the club have failed to act on knowing that he was never going to sign that contract. They had to sell him to avoid this. Barkley is doing what most others who think they deserve a step up would.

I think if you live your life thinking that multi million pound footballers think they owe anything to their clubs, boyhood or not, then you will be constantly disappointed. I'm sure he believes that's he's given the club the amount of years he needed to before wanting to make the move. I think it's the wrong move, but this mess has been exaggerated by the fact that the club have failed to act on knowing that he was never going to sign that contract. They had to sell him to avoid this. Barkley is doing what most others who think they deserve a step up would.

The club did try to sell him. Ross faked an injury for 8 months.

I know who I'm blaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.