Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get what the problem is. We're top 10 after a horrendous start. We won last week, and we were never gonna get a result at Arsenal seen as we haven't since the mid-90's.

Don't care about Walsh but give Sam a chance.

Don't get what the problem is. We're top 10 after a horrendous start. We won last week, and we were never gonna get a result at Arsenal seen as we haven't since the mid-90's.

Don't care about Walsh but give Sam a chance.
He got a few spawny results at first but since then we've been largely dire. I've been giving them both the benefit of the doubt but now I'm done. I expected to lose this game, but this is.... I can't even say. Beyond unacceptable.

He got a few spawny results at first but since then we've been largely dire. I've been giving them both the benefit of the doubt but now I'm done. I expected to lose this game, but this is.... I can't even say. Beyond unacceptable.

Those wins did seem a bit spawny, but the Leicester one wasn't. Let's see how the rest of the season pans out. I reckon if we finish top 10 Sam's deffo here next season.

Haha yeah, we beat Leicester last week, super.

I'm saying we haven't won at Arsenal since the mid-90's. Granted this is probably the second-worst defeat of that era (after the 0-7 under Moyes), but it's an expected loss.

I'm more interested how we do against the chaff of the Prem. That's where Sam will be judged. Honestly given up on us being a challenge to the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.