New Everton Stadium Discussion

Happy Bunny, Eh Dave. Just what you want!! Let us be honest you have always not liked this but prefer to stay at GP.

He's right to question it, in fairness. How long's it been now and they're still doing fan questionnaires on Facebook!

Personally , I just can't see the project getting off the ground. The latest world heritage garbage just adds to my scepticism .

GAME OVER

If you are going to put this you may as well take the opportunity to put MAN and add the picture!!

2017-02-06-00-51-58--1902692523.jpg

Based on what? Quote me one source from Everton, LCC or Peel that puts this stadium in doubt?

We have a verbal agreement to `lease`the land and cannot confirm the funds to build, as stated at the last AGM and subsequent
secondary finance vehicle, still unconfirmed by club and council. Either way it is not enough, leaving a huge shortfall
The latest comments from Peel re World Heritage speak volumes ...........

He's right to question it, in fairness. How long's it been now and they're still doing fan questionnaires on Facebook!

Personally , I just can't see the project getting off the ground. The latest world heritage garbage just adds to my scepticism .

It's one thing to project your opinion that it won't be built and another when posting saying that it's off, like they know for a fact it is.

We have a verbal agreement to `lease`the land and cannot confirm the funds to build, as stated at the last AGM and subsequent
secondary finance vehicle, still unconfirmed by club and council. Either way it is not enough, leaving a huge shortfall
The latest comments from Peel re World Heritage speak volumes ...........
We have a signed contract to "lease the land"
There is no longer an SPV required with the new financing model
And peel are talking about the taller buildings within the plans

Stop talking out of your hoop

don't know what some of you expect from the club? they are bringing updates when stuff IS CONFIRMED, if they just start coming out every weeks with ideas/updates about the stadium and some of it doesn't come into fruition they will get absolutely slaughtered, just get behind it until the day it doesn't happen, then we can all get spades and invade goodison and batter someone

edit, a new update would be nice though