Are you worried?

Are you concerned heading into the new season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sageyefc

Player Valuation: £90m
Obviously Rome wasn't built in a day and it was always going to take time but other than the first 30 minutes against Porto there doesn't seem to be much improvement from last season, if anything we actually look worse defensively which takes some doing. I know people can say 'it's only preseason' but we all said that last season and the level of performance has got to be a concern again.
Painfully obvious that we still need 4 or 5 new signings that could slot into the first team but with the end of the window bearing down is there time to get them in, we'll most likely only get 2 or 3 in, so it looks like we'll have to rely on the same underperforming cowards that have let us down last season to see us through til January

One thing though is I hope Silva gets time and some patience, by now it's obvious to everybody it's the players who are letting this club down

I'm always worried.

But I have faith that we have the right manager IF he is given the players.

I'd like to say frig you Steve Walsh you utter wage thieving beaut.

Yes and I was worried weeks ago when new players weren't brought in. We need pace power, physicality in defence and midfield to play the way he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.