Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yid4life your rational thoughts would be appreciated sir.

Happy non denominational holidays from Everton FC x

In a nutshell it looked like we would score every time we went forward. You missed your DM more than we missed ours.

Everton were getting the ball forward but did very little with it in the final third.

I thought if your second disallowed goal had been allowed to stand (it was a foul on Sanchez but was very soft) then the complexion of the game would have been firmly in your favour.

Pickford on Dele was a dangerous tackle and propably warranted a card of some sort.

This was probably our best performance of the season.

Schneiderlin was woeful.

In a nutshell it looked like we would score every time we went forward. You missed your DM more than we missed ours.

Everton were getting the ball forward but did very little with it in the final third.

I thought if your second disallowed goal had been allowed to stand (it was a foul on Sanchez but was very soft) then the complexion of the game would have been firmly in your favour.

Pickford on Dele was a dangerous tackle and propably warranted a card of some sort.

This was probably our best performance of the season.

Schneiderlin was woeful.

Thanks, succinct and to the point.

I hope you manage to keep hold of Poch, as it`d be a shame if he didn`t get to finish what he started.

Silva completely lost this game, team setup was awfull, Totenham had so much space and time it was only metter of time how much will we concede. Pickford starting to make my nerves rapidly breaking, bunch of guys were dredfull too. Merry xmass

On the bright side spurs gave my fantasy team a nice little boost today, 4 goals from the 3 spurs players I have.

972F3E24-6859-421E-9B4B-3A98B0F5D07B.jpeg

...very gung-ho set up against a team like this. Might be seen as brave or might be seen as stupid.

I keep saying I don’t trust Pickford and won’t until he has a lengthy period of solid, level headed goalkeeping. This is like a game of basketball, anything could happen. Actually think DCL as done fine, I think he’s unsettled them at the back. Richarlison a bit off the pace, he missed a fine chance early on. Zouma busy, Keane a bit static.

I don’t trust Pickford either. I don’t think he’ll ever change, he’ll alwaus have that crazy streak in him.
As for us today in general, as soon as that equaliser went in we were all over the shop. I think we missed Gana but also that Davies was a replacement who was miles and miles below what Gana ultimately brings to the team.

Absolutely atrocious today.

Status
Not open for further replies.