Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can we receive? Probably not enough to make it worth selling all 3. I'd say 25m should be the lowest for any of them.

Who should we sign to strengthen? Hopefully Zouma returns. Gomes would be nice too but that's price dependent imo. Striker obviously. Right back would be nice. And a creative winger, right or left doesn't really matter but apparently we want a left footer so ideally someone like Malcom. So XI the same as the end of the year but new signings instead of DCL, Bernard and Coleman. On the bench is those 3 plus one of the young winger trio, Davies or Schneiderlin, Mina and Lossl.

Edit: And who should we sell? All the loan players over 24 can go. One of Morgan and McCarthy but not both. Tosun at a smallish loss. No real reason to throw away 10m+ already. And as I said big offers for the other ones maybe. My clear out would only be the deadest of wood for now.

Why drop Bernard ?.
There are far more deserving candidates for the chop.

How much can we receive? Probably not enough to make it worth selling all 3. I'd say 25m should be the lowest for any of them.

Who should we sign to strengthen? Hopefully Zouma returns. Gomes would be nice too but that's price dependent imo. Striker obviously. Right back would be nice. And a creative winger, right or left doesn't really matter but apparently we want a left footer so ideally someone like Malcom. So XI the same as the end of the year but new signings instead of DCL, Bernard and Coleman. On the bench is those 3 plus one of the young winger trio, Davies or Schneiderlin, Mina and Lossl.

Edit: And who should we sell? All the loan players over 24 can go. One of Morgan and McCarthy but not both. Tosun at a smallish loss. No real reason to throw away 10m+ already. And as I said big offers for the other ones maybe. My clear out would only be the deadest of wood for now.

Zouma £25m+, Gomes £25m+, Malcom £30m+, striker £25m+, right back £10m+

My point is that if you want to bring players in for those positions you’re going to have to sell the players who aren’t playing much and we can get a good amount for. Unless you think moshiri will fund another net spend of £50-100m? (Which he might well do)

My point is that if you want to bring players in for those positions you’re going to have to sell the players who aren’t playing much and we can get a good amount for. Unless you think moshiri will fund another net spend of £50-100m? (Which he might well do)

Yikes at those prices.

Zooms 35m, Gomes 30m, Malcom 35m, Striker 50m, Right Back 25m, Another CM 40m = 215m

Reckon we can get about 56p from selling the deadwood.

COYB

I think that over 50 could very well be on. Not all the way to 100 but maybe close. I think he believes in Brands. Also the Gomes is price dependent part comes in here. I wouldn't go much past 25m.

If we had a decent holding midfielder you could play them all and a striker as well. Would like to see Bernard play where the Silvas do for City in midfield.
In what arrangement? A new DM behind Gylfi and Bernard would be shaky unless he was the second coming of Matthaus or something.

Interesting bit from RBM's write-up on it:

Interestingly, Cillessen is represented by SEG (Sports Entertainment Group) who are also the agents for a number of primarily Dutch or Holland-based players. Everton’s Director of Football Marcel Brands has previous experience with dealing with SEG, and some of the top players they cover have been linked with the Blues before - Memphis Depay, Stefan de Vrij, Kasper Dolberg, and Kevin Strootman. So are these rumours about contact between Everton and SEG really about Cillessen, or one of the other players?
If Pickford leaves the target should be Pavlenka at Bremen. 26, 6’5”, Bremen would not hold for ransom and he is a class keeper who should only get better.

Don’t think Pickford will leave though...

I think we will be paying a lot more than that. We are not getting Zouma fur 25mil. And a quality striker will cost 40+

Would be amazing to have BOTH Neres and Malcom.

Obviously then we have 4 players for both wide positions but also Neres has played in Sigurdssons position too + Bernard could perhaps also play there.

Could we see one of them as a centre forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.