2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see him go, one of our best players, hope he does well at PSG though and the £30million we get for him allows us to get Kean so not really that terrible

After the PSG interest was rebuffed in January you could understand if he had a hissy fit and downed tools. But he didn't. He showed his class and integrity by continuing his excellent work for Everton.

I will miss Gana and I thank him for the way he conducted himself, wish him well at PSG and I will always welcome him back to Goodison, or BMD.

Why? it's not like the old days, we are not skint, teams with big ambition (which I hope we are) keep the better players and add to them.

Agreed but France is his home and I get the feeling that Silva wants a different player for that role anyway. I love Gueye but I don't think it will be the end of the world if we make an astute signing.

Gueye can pass a ball.

It blows my mind that people still peddle this crap passer thing.
And that he was purely playing for a move when his form along with the whole teams picked up. Everything just clicked and he always had it in his locker.

The bloke put in so many MotM performances over his time here (may not have always won it) that it was untrue. Top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.