2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Abraham has gone out on loan and scored around 50 goals in the last few seasons and is now leading Chelsea line up and I can see him getting 20 odd for them

I know Chelsea hand has been forced a little.. But he's there now and those loan spells where he learnt how to net have done him the world of good. Even a dodgy Season at Swansea hasn't fazed him.

We should have looked to do the same and bought him back when ready instead of having him as our main striker for the last couple years

Tammy Abraham has gone out on loan and scored around 50 goals in the last few seasons and is now leading Chelsea line up and I can see him getting 20 odd for them

I know Chelsea hand has been forced a little.. But he's there now and those loan spells where he learnt how to net have done him the world of good. Even a dodgy Season at Swansea hasn't fazed him.

We should have looked to do the same and bought him back when ready instead of having him as our main striker for the last couple years
m8?

DCL isn’t Tammy Abraham. Stick DCL in that Villa side last season and he wouldn’t have been half as prolific, and they wouldn’t be in the Premier League now

Abraham is far more clinical. I don’t think he’s a top striker or ready to play for England yet but he’s a far better finisher than DCL will ever be. Needs fewer chances to score and, even at Villa last year, his movement has been much improved.

DCL is a grafter and I like him but as a striker, his level will always be a bottom half Premier League club. He’s another Connor Wickham (another youngster touted for great things).

Tammy Abraham is crap

ill take that tammy bet ... 20 goals....

I can see Abraham getting 20 goals this season, what is depressing is Abarahams has already scored more goals this season than DCL will in 30+ games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.