• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hi, I need 2 tickets for Sheffield Wednesday please. I have paid for tickets and travel already, but have been informed by the club I go with, they haven't received as many tickets as they thought, 6 days before the game and are letting some travellers down. So got a situation now of having coach tickets and no match tickets through no fault of my own. No idea how this has happened as paid for tickets and travel in good faith 2 weeks ago.
Thanks in advance, can be messaged on here if anyone can help. I can get money over to people today into bank or meet in person anytime.

Hi, I need 2 tickets for Sheffield Wednesday please. I have paid for tickets and travel already, but have been informed by the club I go with, they haven't received as many tickets as they thought, 6 days before the game and are letting some travellers down. So got a situation now of having coach tickets and no match tickets through no fault of my own. No idea how this has happened as paid for tickets and travel in good faith 2 weeks ago.
Thanks in advance, can be messaged on here if anyone can help. I can get money over to people today into bank or meet in person anytime.
Go on twitter and contact the Everton spare tickets accounts

I thought supporter clubs no longer get allocated tickets? I can only assume members have told them they can't go and they can use their credits only for the members to change their mind.

Totally irresponsible of the supporters club to allow this to happen to you. Will the not refund you for the coach place?

Hi, I travel with a particular club from County Road. I don't want to start naming and shaming as it isn't fair and I like travelling with them. The trip was coach and ticket inclusive. They will refund, there's no issue, the fact is 6 days before the match they have now advised the coach passengers that only a % have tickets, even tho we paid up front. I am one (well me and the GF) who haven't got tickets. So we can still travel with them but need 2 tickets now. There's no point me stressing about it, I'm too old for that, but I'm hopeful at some point 2 will come available and we can still go.