Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way Carlo personally calls the players to get them to come, they must feel valued when he does that.

Imagine lego head titty lip Silva trying to flash his watch over the phone, or Big Sam getting his name wrong and calling him Jonny instead of James. Not that those managers would even have the chance like, players probably wouldn't even answer their phones.

Last edited:

He’ll literally be among the best players in the league when he signs for us. Lukaku was great for us but it’s fair to say his ability wasn’t amazing, especially compared to what he’s like now with Inter but Rodriguez has all the ability in the world and despite what anyone says is still in his peak.

He just doesn’t fit in Madrid’s plans, we’d build the team around him. If he stays fit it’ll transform us like Bruno Fernandes did for United. Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s in the Team of the Season if he can get past his injury issues and play consistently.

Been here for less than a month mate , yeah ?
Surprisingly , regularly negative. Hmmm !
It’s weird how the posters who are consistently negative are almost exclusively recently sign ups.
Which boring, previously banned poster are you?
Your account is less than a month old and you have -20 rep. You’re obviously a multi.
You think I care about "rep"? Don't care about being called a multi either.

Get in line with the other sheep who can't hold their own opinions.

Please stop all this and get back to chatting about James. Last several pages are full of bickering.

We are about to spend less on James Rodriguez than we did on Bolasie. Let that sink in.

That usually means its either a great deal for him or a horrid one for the other guy. In this case the players are so extreme its both...

yes it’s this that worries me. No other teamin for him. My gut is saying that injury riddled season with odd class performance along the way.
In years to come he will be looked at like Ginola, gascoigne and eto’o

Genuine question...

I’d be a liar if I said I had seen James Rodriguez play...I haven’t.
Is he really any good or is he just ok but been made to look like a superstar by playing with top notch players, if you get my drift.

He looked like he was good like 6 years ago. But could have just been one of those world cups. I didn't watch him at all before that. I know people would rightfully lose it if he pulled what he did while playing on loan at Bayern vs Real in the champions league 2 years ago.

Hasn't been special at all since that world cup. But still better than anything we've had going forward in the middle in years.

I lean towards he'll be largely underwhelming and frustrating but I can't be against it at this point. The team is so lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.