Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man's a caricature of a sports journalist. the walking embodiment of everything that's wrong with Sky Sports.
Agreed. When Sky Sports starting saying "Happy Jim White day" on transfer deadline day is when Sky & himself thought they were bigger than their parts. The sad thing is that i will still watch deadline day on Sky Sports & they know this.

White is one of the most clueless morons on the planet.
Said this on twitter, this morning
In the last few days, the whole football media have made out James, is basically Ryan Fraser because he’s joining us.

guy on talksport a few days ago. Making out James was finished, Bayern didn’t want him. And we are his only choice. But acting like coutinho was fantastic at Bayern and they wanted to keep him and wouid be an amazing signing for Arsenal.

not sure on all the stats, but they both Have similar goal stats at Bayern. And James’s fist season 17/18 they weren’t the team they are now.

In the last few days, the whole football media have made out James, is basically Ryan Fraser because he’s joining us.

guy on talksport a few days ago. Making out James was finished, Bayern didn’t want him. And we are his only choice. But acting like coutinho was fantastic at Bayern and they wanted to keep him and wouid be an amazing signing for Arsenal.

not sure on all the stats, but they both Have similar goal stats at Bayern. And James’s fist season 17/18 they weren’t the team they are now.

It's the same on all tabloid press / radio.

They pander to the top six (some clubs more than others, obvs) and deliberately antagonise any club outside it.

Stroking the ego of the big clubs fans gets approving calls and texts, it has exactly the same perverse effect when they take a pop at any other club.

Agreed. When Sky Sports starting saying "Happy Jim White day" on transfer deadline day is when Sky & himself thought they were bigger than their parts. The sad thing is that i will still watch deadline day on Sky Sports & they know this.
I've stopped. The final nail for me was the Zaha stuff. They we're literally making stuff up on screen to pedal a story to fill air time. At least previously they're stuff was based on (granted poor) intel. Now they just make up stuff - i stuck it on in the background yesterday whilst working and they brought on some United Fan blogger called FLava or something and asked his opinion on United transfers???!!! The guy runs a youtube channel from his mum's spare room - what do you think he's gonna know?

Funny thing about that is Bayern wanted to sign James permanently and James asked them not to take the option to sign.

They never seemed to want Coutinho permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.